Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 808 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.725 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 118% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,710KM ($2,151) in Harare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cairo costs E£ 600 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ulan Bator costs 20,000 ₮ (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brazzaville costs 1,700,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gold Coast costs AU$18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 120,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $9 (about 3 hours ago)