Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 375 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.812 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 49% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,462KM ($2,463) in Harare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 900,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €10,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Parma costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 42 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Limerick costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,580 (about 1 hour ago)