Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 338 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.823 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 52% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,745KM ($2,603) in Harare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Caracas costs Bs 400,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $5,590 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Oslo costs kr 18 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Samara costs руб 50 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 70,000 (about 1 hour ago)