Cost of living in Harar, Ethiopia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08135 BAM / ETB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harar (Ethiopia) is 21% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,372KM (29,163 Birr) in Harar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 33,123 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tirana costs 80 Lek (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)