Cost of living in Harar, Ethiopia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08235 BAM / ETB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harar (Ethiopia) is 21% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,571KM (31,225 Birr) in Harar.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 6,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $17,200 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Sfax costs 1.100 Dinar (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $864 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (37 minutes ago)