Cost of living in Hangzhou, China compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26244 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hangzhou (China) is 4% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,121KM (元11,892) in Hangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gothenburg costs 1,795 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oakland, California costs $139 (26 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Liverpool costs £0.00 (28 minutes ago)