Cost of living in Hangzhou, China compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 296 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25932 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hangzhou (China) is 50% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,848KM (元10,981) in Hangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Tbilisi costs 50 Lari (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Raipur costs ₨22,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Kiev costs 35₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)