Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.730 BAM / TND
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is 23% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,686KM (5,047 Dinar) in Hammamet to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Luton costs £0.91 (1 minute ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Dammam costs ﷼ 10 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 2.50 (28 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.05TL (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €53 (about 1 hour ago)