Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.651 BAM / TND
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is 4% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,337KM (2,055 Dinar) in Hammamet.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,863 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $169 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Chemnitz costs €45 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$59 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Münster costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 270,000 (about 1 hour ago)