Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.696 BAM / TND
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,300KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,290KM (1,852 Dinar) in Hammamet.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,017 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 340,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,200 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 20,000 Shilling (21 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Ho Chi Minh City costs 100,000 ₫ (26 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Miami, Florida costs $40 (28 minutes ago)