Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.666 BAM / TND
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,360KM (2,043 Dinar) in Hammamet.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Des Moines, Iowa costs $48 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$110 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (about 2 hours ago)