Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.723 BAM / TND
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is 22% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,812KM (5,274 Dinar) in Hammamet to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,720 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monterrey costs Mex$ 16 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £700 (about 1 hour ago)