Cost of living in Hamilton, New Zealand compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 253 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.172 BAM / NZD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamilton (New Zealand) is 69% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,205KM (NZ$2,735) in Hamilton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 700 ﷼ (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 350,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Manila costs Php750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Exeter costs £399 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kano costs 500 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wonju costs ₩5,000 (about 2 hours ago)