Cost of living in Hamilton, Canada compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 368 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.414 BAM / CAD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamilton (Canada) is 41% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,218KM (C$2,983) in Hamilton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$45,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $12 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kaunas costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wellington costs NZ$150 (about 1 hour ago)