Cost of living in Hamilton, Canada vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 648 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.299 BAM / CAD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamilton (Canada) is 107% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,106KM (C$2,391) in Hamilton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gaya costs ₨42 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aleppo costs 200,000 £ (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 80 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Vilnius costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tandil costs ARS $600 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)