Cost of living in Hamburg, Germany compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 784 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.951 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamburg (Germany) is 116% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,457KM (€1,772) in Hamburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 280 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Durban costs R 17 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $4,574 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,423 (about 2 hours ago)