Cost of living in Hamburg, Germany vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 854 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.951 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamburg (Germany) is 138% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,564KM (€1,827) in Hamburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tabriz costs ﷼ 60,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$80 (16 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boise, Idaho costs $50 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (40 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Istanbul costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Temuco costs CH$8,000 (about 1 hour ago)