Cost of living in Hamburg, Germany compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 666 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.952 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamburg (Germany) is 117% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,131KM (€2,116) in Hamburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨300 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $69 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Montevideo costs $U45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Baltimore, Maryland costs $5.51 (about 2 hours ago)