Cost of living in Hamamatsu, Japan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01474 BAM / JPY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamamatsu (Japan) is 20% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,562KM (¥105,971) in Hamamatsu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Munich costs €100 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1,017 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $550 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)