Cost of living in Hamamatsu, Japan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01525 BAM / JPY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamamatsu (Japan) is 162% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,713KM (¥309,077) in Hamamatsu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,377 (about 1 hour ago)