Cost of living comparison between Hamamatsu, Japan and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01603 BAM / JPY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamamatsu (Japan) is 25% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,922KM (¥244,681) in Hamamatsu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Timisoara costs 100,000 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 1.00 B/. (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dallas, Texas costs $0.16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,750TL (about 1 hour ago)