Cost of living in Hamamatsu, Japan vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 341 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01521 BAM / JPY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamamatsu (Japan) is 256% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 6,053KM (¥397,997) in Hamamatsu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 2.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,456 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $180 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.21 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Shanghai costs 3,000元 (about 3 hours ago)