Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 370 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 BAM / IRRX *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 58% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 679KM (﷼ 16,659,692) in Hamadan.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$161 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 80 C$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (about 3 hours ago)