Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00006 BAM / IRR *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 54% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,374KM (﷼ 24,166,092) in Hamadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Cape Town costs R 80 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元150 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Canberra costs AU$3.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (28 minutes ago)