Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00005 BAM / IRR *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 56% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,436KM (﷼ 26,749,836) in Hamadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amsterdam costs €2.00 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Ottawa costs C$2.75 (30 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Pskov costs руб 70 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨35,578 (about 1 hour ago)