Cost of living in Halmstad, Sweden compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19800 BAM / SEK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Halmstad (Sweden) is 62% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,437KM (12,306 kr) in Halmstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200,000 ฿ (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thane costs ₨80 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 71 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Juba costs 50 Pound (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (33 minutes ago)