Cost of living in Halmstad, Sweden compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20579 BAM / SEK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Halmstad (Sweden) is 62% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,848KM (23,556 kr) in Halmstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Odessa costs 1,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)