Cost of living in Halmstad, Sweden compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19155 BAM / SEK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Halmstad (Sweden) is 61% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,744KM (14,324 kr) in Halmstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Miami, Florida costs $68 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tangier costs 30 Dirham (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $60 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 23 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)