Cost of living in Halifax, Canada compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.329 BAM / CAD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Halifax (Canada) is 39% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,953KM (C$1,469) in Halifax to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $13 (4 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 80 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Punta Arenas costs CH$156,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasov costs 1,300 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Canberra costs AU$559 (about 1 hour ago)