Cost of living in Halifax, Canada compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,089 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.307 BAM / CAD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Halifax (Canada) is 103% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,654KM (C$2,796) in Halifax to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 221 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Moncton costs C$0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 260 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$56,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Agartala costs ₨250 (about 3 hours ago)