Cost of living in Hakodate, Japan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01514 BAM / JPY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hakodate (Japan) is 26% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,890KM (¥124,807) in Hakodate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 60,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$40 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Walnut Creek, California costs $60 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (35 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (about 1 hour ago)