Cost of living in Haiphong, Vietnam compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00007 BAM / VND
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Haiphong (Vietnam) is 7% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,677KM (24,552,231 ₫) in Haiphong.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Harare costs $2.19 (12 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Bogotá costs COL$180,663 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.080 (20 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tehran costs ﷼ 600,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (about 1 hour ago)