Cost of living in Haikou, China compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25001 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Haikou (China) is 30% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,054KM (元4,214) in Haikou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kowloon costs HK$16 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £26 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $18 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Southend-on-Sea costs £80 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 17,000 (about 1 hour ago)