Cost of living in Haikou, China compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24879 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Haikou (China) is 30% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,300KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 914KM (元3,673) in Haikou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $75 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 750TL (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ljubljana costs €1.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 600 (about 1 hour ago)