Cost of living in Haifa, Israel compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 379 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.46368 BAM / ILS
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Haifa (Israel) is 55% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,097KM (6,680 ₪) in Haifa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (7 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tallahassee, Florida costs $0.84 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pécs costs 150,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mashhad costs ﷼ 4,350,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 30,495 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)