Cost of living in Haifa, Israel compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45982 BAM / ILS
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Haifa (Israel) is 43% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,150KM (4,677 ₪) in Haifa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $75 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 750TL (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ljubljana costs €1.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 600 (about 1 hour ago)