Cost of living in Haifa, Israel compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 463 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.46121 BAM / ILS
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Haifa (Israel) is 113% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,409KM (7,391 ₪) in Haifa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 10,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Medan costs Rp 350,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 237 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faridabad costs ₨25,000 (about 2 hours ago)