Cost of living in Hafizabad, Pakistan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01555 BAM / PKR *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hafizabad (Pakistan) is 6% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,300KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,227KM (₨78,897) in Hafizabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Toronto costs C$500 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.95 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Louisville, Kentucky costs $0.28 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 110 g tube of toothpaste in Pretoria costs R 11 (about 1 hour ago)