Cost of living in Hafizabad, Pakistan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01394 BAM / PKR *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hafizabad (Pakistan) is 8% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,757KM (₨125,996) in Hafizabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (6 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 206 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hangzhou costs 元130,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨2,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (37 minutes ago)