Cost of living in Hafizabad, Pakistan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01393 BAM / PKR *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hafizabad (Pakistan) is 7% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,575KM (₨113,068) in Hafizabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 1,400 NT$ (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nha Trang costs 120,000 ₫ (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 300,000 ₫ (37 minutes ago)