Cost of living in Hadera, Israel compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.43797 BAM / ILS
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hadera (Israel) is 120% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,177KM (9,536 ₪) in Hadera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montevideo costs $U25 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 170₴ (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chernivtsi costs 6,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Arlington, Texas costs $1.41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Córdoba costs ARS $15,000 (about 1 hour ago)