Cost of living in Hachiōji, Japan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01507 BAM / JPY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hachiōji (Japan) is 92% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,644KM (¥241,734) in Hachiōji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €16 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,849 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Stuttgart costs €1,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Groningen costs €3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Krasnodar costs руб 31,990 (about 2 hours ago)