Cost of living comparison between Hachiōji, Japan and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.01603 BAM / JPY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hachiōji (Japan) is 65% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 5,155KM (¥321,649) in Hachiōji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Surabaya costs Rp 50,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 750,000₴ (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bratislava costs €0.80 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (26 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)