Cost of living in Hachinohe, Japan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01493 BAM / JPY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hachinohe (Japan) is 46% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,777KM (¥185,973) in Hachinohe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$20,000,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 400 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €68 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vancouver costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Asansol costs ₨90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £12,900 (about 1 hour ago)