Cost of living in Gyumri, Armenia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00342 BAM / AMD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gyumri (Armenia) is 33% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,066KM (312,007Dram) in Gyumri.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Klaipėda costs €0.03 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 16 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 4,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$45,743 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)