Cost of living in Győr, Hungary compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00602 BAM / HUF
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Győr (Hungary) is 10% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,868KM (310,059 Ft) in Győr to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port of Spain costs 51,600 TT$ (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥500 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kyoto costs ¥15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tijuana costs Mex$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.80 (about 2 hours ago)