Cost of living in Győr, Hungary compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00636 BAM / HUF
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Győr (Hungary) is 19% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,438KM (383,159 Ft) in Győr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Kharkiv costs 30₴ (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元30 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Seville costs €4.75 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Iasi costs 75 lei (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brighton and Hove costs £25 (35 minutes ago)