Cost of living in Gweru, Zimbabwe vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 335 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.720 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gweru (Zimbabwe) is 161% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,171KM ($2,426) in Gweru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,800 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 lb of boneless chicken breast in Detroit, Michigan costs $5.51 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨100 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grand Cayman costs CI$60 (31 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Jose, California costs $80 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$524 (39 minutes ago)