Cost of living in Gweru, Zimbabwe compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.672 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gweru (Zimbabwe) is 149% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,227KM ($2,528) in Gweru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vilnius costs €1.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yantai costs 元900 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Maringá costs R$ 3.98 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hargeysa costs 50,000 S (about 1 hour ago)