Cost of living in Gweru, Zimbabwe compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 331 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.721 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gweru (Zimbabwe) is 158% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,871KM ($2,250) in Gweru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 140 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oxford costs £4.99 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Parma costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 75TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Natal costs R$ 1,400 (about 2 hours ago)