Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00156 BAM / KRW
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 4% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 3,116KM (₩1,998,539) in Gwangju.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wrocław costs 3.00 zł (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)