Cost of living comparison between Gwangju, South Korea and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00157 BAM / KRW
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 3,138KM (₩1,994,261) in Gwangju.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cuttack costs ₨8,132 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $15 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (30 minutes ago)