Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00146 BAM / KRW
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 52% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,134KM (₩1,457,198) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$87 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vladivostok costs руб 1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puducherry costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toledo, Ohio costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)