Cost of living in Gwalior, India compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02718 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwalior (India) is 25% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,127KM (₨41,457) in Gwalior.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,400 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €30 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (22 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Gold Coast costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)