Cost of living in Guwahati, India vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 491 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.02407 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guwahati (India) is 5% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,623KM (₨67,410) in Guwahati.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $90 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$780 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,200 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$18 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boise, Idaho costs $36 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨6.00 (about 2 hours ago)