Cost of living in Gurgaon, India compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 785 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02716 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gurgaon (India) is 29% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,144KM (₨78,944) in Gurgaon.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Formosa costs ARS $9 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bauru costs R$ 1,199 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Billings, Montana costs $12 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amarillo, Texas costs $742 (44 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Maastricht costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)