Cost of living in Gurgaon, India compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 968 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02559 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gurgaon (India) is 33% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,003KM (₨39,202) in Gurgaon.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panipat costs ₨200 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨2,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $250 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨100 (40 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ploieşti costs 15 lei (about 1 hour ago)