Cost of living in Gurgaon, India compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 921 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02496 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gurgaon (India) is 34% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,300KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 860KM (₨34,464) in Gurgaon.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €100 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rome costs €20,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Plovdiv costs 47,000 лв (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Varna costs 30 лв (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tripolis costs 50 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)