Cost of living in Guntur, India vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 319 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.02406 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guntur (India) is 27% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,249KM (₨51,924) in Guntur.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,800 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 lb of boneless chicken breast in Detroit, Michigan costs $5.51 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨100 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grand Cayman costs CI$60 (36 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Jose, California costs $80 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$524 (44 minutes ago)