Cost of living in Guntur, India compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02444 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guntur (India) is 45% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,044KM (₨42,731) in Guntur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨700 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)