Cost of living in Gunsan, South Korea compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 324 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00153 BAM / KRW
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gunsan (South Korea) is 33% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,123KM (₩1,390,531) in Gunsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Johor Bahru costs RM3,500 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Arua costs 100,000 Shilling (25 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €22 (about 2 hours ago)