Cost of living in Gunsan, South Korea compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00148 BAM / KRW
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gunsan (South Korea) is 31% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,232KM (₩1,506,013) in Gunsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$12,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 2,300 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $60 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Mississauga costs C$3.31 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元15,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $500 (41 minutes ago)