Cost of living in Gunsan, South Korea compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00154 BAM / KRW
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gunsan (South Korea) is 35% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,433KM (₩1,577,234) in Gunsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ljubljana costs €1,100 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨500 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 10,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,100 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Manila costs Php900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)