Cost of living in Gulu, Uganda compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00042 BAM / UGX
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gulu (Uganda) is 16% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,421KM (3,342,981 Shilling) in Gulu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 128 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santo André costs R$ 18 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩300,000 (about 2 hours ago)