Cost of living in Gulu, Uganda vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 361 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00046 BAM / UGX
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gulu (Uganda) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,517KM (3,302,808 Shilling) in Gulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Prague costs 540 Kč (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Cork costs €2,760 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Constanţa costs 2,000 lei (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 50,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14 (about 1 hour ago)