Cost of living comparison between Gulu, Uganda and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00052 BAM / UGX
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gulu (Uganda) is 12% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,850KM (5,461,335 Shilling) in Gulu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,271 (22 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨20 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$186 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 28,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shijiazhuang costs 元20 (about 1 hour ago)