Cost of living in Gulbarga, India compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02693 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gulbarga (India) is 38% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,031KM (₨75,411) in Gulbarga.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $12 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $15 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 18,000 Kč (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $3,050 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Belgrade costs 300 Дин. (39 minutes ago)