Cost of living in Gulbarga, India vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 310 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02398 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gulbarga (India) is 15% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,442KM (₨60,124) in Gulbarga.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 2,000TL (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $16 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Santiago de Compostela costs €4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)