Cost of living in Gulbarga, India compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02287 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gulbarga (India) is 18% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,553KM (₨67,893) in Gulbarga.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €500 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €67 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puducherry costs ₨83 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥163 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Springfield, Illinois costs $22 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2,220 (about 1 hour ago)