Cost of living in Gulbarga, India compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02462 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gulbarga (India) is 37% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,300KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 817KM (₨33,191) in Gulbarga.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 30 lei (13 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Savannah, Georgia costs $5.02 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元175 (30 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Belfast costs £25 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Worth, Texas costs $8 (35 minutes ago)