Cost of living in Gujrat, Pakistan vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 311 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01223 BAM / PKR *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gujrat (Pakistan) is 9% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,463KM (₨119,633) in Gujrat.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Aydin costs 10TL (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cork costs €6.00 (12 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Münster costs €4.58 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,017 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Medellín costs COL$2,166 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saarbrücken costs €390 (about 1 hour ago)