Cost of living in Gujranwala, Pakistan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 299 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01199 BAM / PKR *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gujranwala (Pakistan) is 36% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,155KM (₨96,339) in Gujranwala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £7 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 750 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $90 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)