Cost of living comparison between Gujranwala, Pakistan and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01754 BAM / PKR *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gujranwala (Pakistan) is 32% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,197KM (₨125,248) in Gujranwala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Puebla costs Mex$ 16 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jamshedpur costs ₨1,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vadodara costs ₨1,000 (about 3 hours ago)