Cost of living in Gujranwala, Pakistan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01566 BAM / PKR *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gujranwala (Pakistan) is 47% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 744KM (₨47,473) in Gujranwala.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨80 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Haifa costs 0.22 ₪ (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 40 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (37 minutes ago)