Cost of living in Guiyang, China vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 338 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24802 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guiyang (China) is 6% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,691KM (6,819元) in Guiyang.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,200 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €53 (about 2 hours ago)