Cost of living in Guiyang, China compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24861 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guiyang (China) is 33% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,004KM (元4,037) in Guiyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (1 minute ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $300 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leipzig costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jhansi costs ₨45 (about 1 hour ago)