Cost of living in Guiyang, China compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23178 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guiyang (China) is 12% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,665KM (元7,182) in Guiyang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $430 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨126,046 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gold Coast costs AU$23 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Phoenix, Arizona costs $0.53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quito costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)