Cost of living in Guines, Cuba compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 1.845 BAM / CUC *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guines (Cuba) is 6% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 3,043KM (1,650 CUC) in Guines.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.74 B/. (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Evora costs €20 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $65 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)