Cost of living in Guilin, China compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24760 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guilin (China) is 27% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,018KM (元4,111) in Guilin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$129 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taipei costs 37,000 NT$ (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yekaterinburg costs руб 1.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Madrid costs €375 (40 minutes ago)