Cost of living in Guilin, China compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.26646 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guilin (China) is 28% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,161KM (元8,109) in Guilin.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montreal costs C$10 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bordeaux costs €1.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $203 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $16 (38 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Providence, Rhode Island costs $3.27 (38 minutes ago)