Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 303 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.856 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 22% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,665KM ($1,975) in Guayaquil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $508 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Skopje costs 1,325,900 ден (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucknow costs ₨500 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 10 лв (44 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Leipzig costs €137 (about 1 hour ago)