Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 357 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.855 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 24% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,039KM ($2,178) in Guayaquil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mendoza costs ARS $12,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Londrina costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)