Cost of living in Guarulhos, Brazil compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 340 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41098 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guarulhos (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,202KM (R$ 5,357) in Guarulhos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 4,000 kr (36 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Addis Ababa costs 60 Birr (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Kelowna costs C$1.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 89 (about 1 hour ago)