Cost of living in Guarulhos, Brazil vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 442 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.45707 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guarulhos (Brazil) is 30% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,947KM (R$ 4,259) in Guarulhos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 80 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Calgary costs C$600 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $18 (14 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Montreal costs C$100 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chandigarh costs ₨15,000 (about 1 hour ago)