Cost of living in Guarulhos, Brazil compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 267 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.43322 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guarulhos (Brazil) is 21% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,057KM (R$ 4,747) in Guarulhos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in London costs £14 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,596 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 160 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vilnius costs €1.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yantai costs 元900 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Maringá costs R$ 3.98 (38 minutes ago)