Cost of living in Guaruja, Brazil vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 359 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.46120 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guaruja (Brazil) is 37% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,051KM (R$ 4,447) in Guaruja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Aydin costs 10TL (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cork costs €6.00 (32 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Münster costs €4.58 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,017 (39 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Medellín costs COL$2,166 (27 minutes ago)