Cost of living in Guarda, Portugal compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guarda (Portugal) is 21% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,933KM (€2,008) in Guarda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 30 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,033,270,000,000,000 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,204 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)