Cost of living in Guarda, Portugal compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guarda (Portugal) is 13% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,465KM (€748) in Guarda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Sofia costs 2.20 лв (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$344 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 7,725 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$301 (41 minutes ago)