Cost of living in Guantánamo, Cuba compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.820 BAM / CUC *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guantánamo (Cuba) is 64% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 5,137KM (2,822 CUC) in Guantánamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Christchurch costs NZ$8,321 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $340,282,000,000,000,014,192,072,600,942,972,764,160 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Nottingham costs £10 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €46 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €60 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $99 (32 minutes ago)