Cost of living in Guantánamo, Cuba compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.664 BAM / CUC *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guantánamo (Cuba) is 68% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,025KM (1,818 CUC) in Guantánamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,474 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥7,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guayaquil costs $280 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bursa costs 6TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 2 hours ago)