Cost of living comparison between Guantánamo, Cuba and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.799 BAM / CUC *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guantánamo (Cuba) is 63% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,900KM (2,724 CUC) in Guantánamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jaén costs €400 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dresden costs €0.52 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Luton costs £20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 650 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tokyo costs ¥2 (about 2 hours ago)