Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24906 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 4% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,300KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,246KM (元5,001) in Guangzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 15,994 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ahmedabad costs ₨240 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $25 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Yerevan costs 299,000Dram (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (32 minutes ago)