Cost of living comparison between Guangzhou, China and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.26692 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 5% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,268KM (元12,245) in Guangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 186,000 ₫ (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,338 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Łódź costs 12 zł (about 2 hours ago)