Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26381 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,270KM (元12,396) in Guangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 84 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £10 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)