Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 422 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25932 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 38% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,484KM (元9,577) in Guangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergamo costs €10 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €8 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gaborone costs P19,350 (13 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,500,000 ₫ (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $356 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元16,000 (about 1 hour ago)