Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 342 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25300 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,505KM (元5,948) in Guangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lucca costs €50 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guelph costs C$1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baguio City costs Php1,350,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (about 2 hours ago)