Cost of living in Guanare, Venezuela compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Guanare has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Guanare.
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.18578 BAM / VEF *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guanare (Venezuela) is 134% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 7,018KM (Bs 37,776) in Guanare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 700 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 4.000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (30 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sunderland costs £1,359 (about 1 hour ago)