Cost of living comparison between Guanare, Venezuela and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Guanare has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Guanare.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.18413 BAM / VEF *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guanare (Venezuela) is 137% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 7,404KM (Bs 40,209) in Guanare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,000 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gijón costs €18,320 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Faro costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨34,775 (about 1 hour ago)