Cost of living in Guanare, Venezuela compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Guanare has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Guanare.
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.16687 BAM / VEF *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guanare (Venezuela) is 116% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,808KM (Bs 16,830) in Guanare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Francisco, California costs $5,782 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Melbourne costs AU$1,525 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 250 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Long Beach, California costs $159 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,450 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)