Cost of living in Guanare, Venezuela compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Guanare has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Guanare.
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.18514 BAM / VEF *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guanare (Venezuela) is 129% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 6,879KM (Bs 37,158) in Guanare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €190 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Puebla costs Mex$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €52 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩2,300 (about 2 hours ago)