Cost of living in Guanare, Venezuela vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Guanare has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Guanare.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 315 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02777 BAM / VES *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guanare (Venezuela) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,504KM (54,172 Bs.S.) in Guanare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.21 (7 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Shanghai costs 3,000元 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)