Cost of living in Guam compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.660 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guam is 62% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,426KM ($1,461) in Guam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.10 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Guwahati costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)