Cost of living in Guadalupe, Mexico compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 239 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08272 BAM / MXN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guadalupe (Mexico) is 26% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,386KM (Mex$ 28,848) in Guadalupe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Dhaka costs Taka 300 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Schaffhausen costs CHF 1.64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saint Peter Port costs £1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,075 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (about 3 hours ago)