Cost of living in Guadalupe, Mexico vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 362 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.09259 BAM / MXN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guadalupe (Mexico) is 44% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,298KM (Mex$ 24,817) in Guadalupe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 315 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$28,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Regina costs C$1.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)