Cost of living in Guadalajara, Mexico compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 640 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08597 BAM / MXN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guadalajara (Mexico) is 40% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 896KM (Mex$ 10,423) in Guadalajara.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Luanda costs 13,000 Kz (8 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨120 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beira costs 105,000 MT (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,558 (about 1 hour ago)