Cost of living in Groningen, Netherlands vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 479 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.954 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Groningen (Netherlands) is 108% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,544KM (€1,813) in Groningen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Coimbra costs €459 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$15,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Resistencia costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Buenos Aires costs ARS $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)