Cost of living in Groningen, Netherlands compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Groningen (Netherlands) is 57% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 5,089KM (€2,597) in Groningen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (9 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (28 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.69 (34 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5.00 (42 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vadodara costs ₨84 (about 1 hour ago)