Cost of living in Grenoble, France vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 371 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.951 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Grenoble (France) is 102% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,027KM (€1,552) in Grenoble to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $70 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Yangon costs 30,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 468 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,541 (about 2 hours ago)