Cost of living in Grenoble, France compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grenoble (France) is 41% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,574KM (€2,335) in Grenoble to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$16,340 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $160 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campos costs R$ 3.90 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Busan costs ₩3,000 (about 1 hour ago)