Cost of living in Grenoble, France compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.943 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grenoble (France) is 41% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,975KM (€1,016) in Grenoble to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taipei costs 37,000 NT$ (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yekaterinburg costs руб 1.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Madrid costs €375 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Amsterdam costs €85,550,200,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,365 (38 minutes ago)