Cost of living in Grenoble, France compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.961 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Grenoble (France) is 47% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,198KM (€1,121) in Grenoble to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $300 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Adelaide costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oporto costs €419 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,169 (about 2 hours ago)