Cost of living in Greenville, South Carolina, United States compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 406 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.661 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Greenville, South Carolina (United States) is 27% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,036KM ($1,226) in Greenville, South Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200,000 ฿ (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thane costs ₨80 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 71 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Juba costs 50 Pound (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (34 minutes ago)