Cost of living in Greensboro, North Carolina, United States compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 370 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.581 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Greensboro, North Carolina (United States) is 25% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,748KM ($1,106) in Greensboro, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kowloon costs HK$80 (5 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Anchorage, Alaska costs $7 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs Bs 600,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,779 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 1,000 zł (22 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (about 1 hour ago)