Cost of living in Greensboro, North Carolina, United States compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 539 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.594 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Greensboro, North Carolina (United States) is 72% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,264KM ($2,047) in Greensboro, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monaco costs €25 (less than a minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Provo, Utah costs $20 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,250 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,289 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $28,000 (about 2 hours ago)